Just Heart Scribbles

 

Hi. Today the night sky looks a little brighter. Ami, I know you always feel like you have failed yourself, I know you are always disappointed with yourself, I know how you survive so you can always hold your head up and not give up. I know everything is not fine, I know you have been at the point where your heart feels broken, your soul is cracked and the world doesn't seem to be on your side.

I know this world is very cruel to you, there are some people who never use their hearts to treat people, there are some people who destroy without seeing how evil they are, there are people who hurt without realizing that what they are actually doing is killing souls. this is the world with its people.

Isn't it said in our holy book that Satan will always tempt the child of Adam until he enters his heart? Actually, what you see is not an evil human being, not a human being who wants to do cruel things, not a human being who was created by God but to be a caliph on this earth.

and did you know? I'm glad that you don't hold a grudge against those humans. you don't hate them.

Komentar