No longer the same as before

When there are new things that we have to face but we don't know what to do and where to go.

The thing where I decided to live stronger to survive on this earth. but how? maybe in this first week I really confused. What should I do, where should I go? It's a small fact that I'm not ready for this new life, but this thing makes me have to live it.

I feel I am far away, I am lost, I am lost, not one person I can find and can help me. Please tell me, where am I now? I hesitate with my decision, I feel weak with myself, I don't know who I really am anymore.

why do i have to live this life did I lose to the world? Am I drowning with my cowardice? Am I blinded by fear? please tell me.

every day there are only mistakes dancing in the daydream, anxiety that grips the mind, anxiety that covers the soul. what is it ? can I not stand up, rise from my doubts?

please don't tell me that now I'm lost and can't live this new life that is no longer the same.

I was afraid, afraid that I would lose with this new life.

 


Komentar